Monday, September 13, 2010

You've been Punked, no you've been Goofed!


It's my daughter's birthday today and I've been thinking a lot about why I scrapbook and what it means to me.  My siggie says, "Life is about Love and Scrappin' is my documentation of that Love."  I am feeling like I need to focus in on that thought more - specifically scrapping the really important and meaningful things in life.  Yesterday, I did these pages for my hubby's birthday of a special moment of him at Disneyland.


You've been punked, no!!!! You've been goofed!  I will never forget the time we were at Disneyland in toontown getting Goofy's autograph for Tyson's hat when Goofy pulled a prank on you! You tried to get the pen back and he played the "try to get the pen" game!  It was so hilarious to see Goofy giving a Dad a hard time.  That's the best thing about disneyland it doesn't matter how old you are!  You still feel like a kid.  And we have this moment with Goofy to prove it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.