Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Favorite Moment in Disneyland


For my favorite moment in Disneyland, I chose to scrap a photo of my son and I that our good friends took of us in 2006.  It's just a random photo, you can't even see any part of Disneyland really.  But it has come to be my most cherished photo taken there.  It's my son giving me a big smooch :)  It was a hard time for me - Chloee had just died about 3 months earlier.  This picture reminds me of why I am still alive today.  It is because of my son and that I love him just as much as I loved my girls.  So I choose to live even though a part of me has died each time my daughters died.  And as he gets older, it seems like the kisses get a little shorter and less frequent.  So I cherish them even more!

These pages were made using Kellybell's kit Where it All Began

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.