I spent some time last month guesting for the digital scrap designer Jennifer Graham aka Graham Like the Cracker and I wanted to share the pages I made using her cute kits!
I've been trying to do a page for when we wrote the girls' names in the sand for sooooo long now. Nothing seemed to look right. So when I got to use her new kit Drift Away, I was inspired to try yet again. Here's the page I came up with that I actually love now:
Next, I used her kit Mischief Monsters to do a hidden Mickey we found on the Monsters Inc ride in Disneyland's California Adventure park while there with our good friends and fellow Disney maniacs!!! Kari and Alan.
When I saw her kit Sweet Spontaneity, I knew I had to do a page for Chloee. It is so Chloee-esque! Pink and bright and beautiful of course... She fills our lives with sunshine still.
And likewise for Bree with the kit Purple is my Signature Color because it was!!! Everything purple reminds us of Bree. Here's her page with a very precious photo. My heart is tied to her with heartstrings.
And finally I had to do a page for T with her kit Junior and all things boyish! Here's my Rambunctious Boy(s) page of T on a go-cart but he was too little to pedal so his Daddy had to push him around the track! he he
You can find Graham Like the Cracker on her blog here
I've been trying to do a page for when we wrote the girls' names in the sand for sooooo long now. Nothing seemed to look right. So when I got to use her new kit Drift Away, I was inspired to try yet again. Here's the page I came up with that I actually love now:
Next, I used her kit Mischief Monsters to do a hidden Mickey we found on the Monsters Inc ride in Disneyland's California Adventure park while there with our good friends and fellow Disney maniacs!!! Kari and Alan.
When I saw her kit Sweet Spontaneity, I knew I had to do a page for Chloee. It is so Chloee-esque! Pink and bright and beautiful of course... She fills our lives with sunshine still.
And likewise for Bree with the kit Purple is my Signature Color because it was!!! Everything purple reminds us of Bree. Here's her page with a very precious photo. My heart is tied to her with heartstrings.
And finally I had to do a page for T with her kit Junior and all things boyish! Here's my Rambunctious Boy(s) page of T on a go-cart but he was too little to pedal so his Daddy had to push him around the track! he he
You can find Graham Like the Cracker on her blog here





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.