Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Frog Prince and A Purple Heaven



Kellybell Designs has her newest kit out!  It's a Frog Prince kit called On the River made for the movie The Princess and The Frog with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen.  I wasn't sure what to do with it because I don't have any pics with those characters and my boys weren't too thrilled when I made them go see it (at the DOLLAR MOVIE!!).  But then I remembered that I do have frog pics!  We went to Yellowstone a week ago and T found a frog at the cabin!  So this is the page I made for him chronicling the day he caught a frog :)
Then after seeing the cute stuff in the kit and all of the purpleness... I had to do a page for my Bree-Elle.  It's called A Purple Heaven :)  Love you, BreeBree

Find Kellybell's kit On the River here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.