Some pages for our little weed! he he
It seems like every morning, I ask him if he grew last night and he sure seems like it. He's so tall! I remember as a baby he was soooo tiny and it wasn't until a year and a half that he really sprung up. Now, he's 5 years old and wears a size 7 :)
He certainly is the world to me!
Credits: Going Green a Pretty Scrappy collab - this kit is no longer available as Pretty Scrappy is closed...
It seems like every morning, I ask him if he grew last night and he sure seems like it. He's so tall! I remember as a baby he was soooo tiny and it wasn't until a year and a half that he really sprung up. Now, he's 5 years old and wears a size 7 :)
He certainly is the world to me!
Credits: Going Green a Pretty Scrappy collab - this kit is no longer available as Pretty Scrappy is closed...


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.