Love these pages of my boy!! He was so little when he was Sully for Halloween...
His favorite thing to say right now is "I wanna play with Daddy!" All he wants to do is play with his Dad on the playstation or Wii :) I asked if he wanted to play with Brayden and he said, "No, I wanna play with Daddy. He's my favorite friend!" Awwww! I hope they are always best friends.
I used Photocowgirl's Down the Line templates to make these pages. Monster kit by Jacabean CT collab and Daddy page kit by mandabean and zoe pearn "Toys for Boys"
His favorite thing to say right now is "I wanna play with Daddy!" All he wants to do is play with his Dad on the playstation or Wii :) I asked if he wanted to play with Brayden and he said, "No, I wanna play with Daddy. He's my favorite friend!" Awwww! I hope they are always best friends.
I used Photocowgirl's Down the Line templates to make these pages. Monster kit by Jacabean CT collab and Daddy page kit by mandabean and zoe pearn "Toys for Boys"


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.